Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-16 Origin: Site Inquire
In order to keep a certain low temperature in the cold room, the following points should be paid attention to when installing the cold room.
1. The floor, wall and flat roof of cold room need a certain thickness of thermal insulation material to reduce the heat introduced from outside. In order to reduce the absorption of solar radiation, the surface of cold room exterior wall is generally painted white or light color. cold room building should prevent air infiltration and water vapor diffusion.
2. When the outdoor air enters the cold room, it will not only increase the cold consumption of the cold room, but also bring water into the warehouse. The condensation of moisture is easy to cause the heat insulation structure damaged by moisture and freezing. Therefore, the interior of the cold room should be provided with moisture-proof and heat-insulating layer to keep the cold room moisture-proof performance and good sealing.
3. The foundation of cold room is affected by low temperature, and the moisture in soil is easy to be frozen. Soil volume expansion after freezing will cause ground rupture and building structure deformation. If it is serious, it may even make the cold room unusable. Therefore, in addition to thermal insulation layer, soil anti freezing treatment must be carried out under the insulation layer.
4. Because the bottom plate of the cold room needs to stack a lot of goods, and at the same time, it has to pass through various loading and unloading machinery and equipment, so its structure should be solid and have a large bearing capacity.
5. In low temperature environment, especially in the process of periodic freezing and thawing cycles, the building structure is vulnerable to damage. Therefore, the parts of the cold room installation accessories and cold room building materials should have enough frost resistance.
For more cold room problems, please consult linble cold chain!